Rubecula Software, LLC
Java Development and Consulting
Open Source Projects
- Darwin is an open-source framework for building Java software which utilize the methods of evolutionary computation.
- BeanPot is a very simple Java bean container with dependency injection based on an XML configuration file.
- jProxyPattern is an easy-to-code Proxy pattern. It is very general and can be applied to any situation.
- toString is a simple java package which provides an annotation, an interface and utility class for the purpose of making it easy to create toString() methods.
- a-LMS is an open-source framework for building your own customized learning management system.
Last updated 2006-05-23